How to use cuticle pusher:
• Step 1: Soften the nails and cuticles by applying cuticle remover on the nail.
• Step 2: Submerge the fingers in a small bowl of warm water and soak them for about 3 minutes.
• Step 3: Use a small towel to gently dry your fingernails.
• Step 4: Use the rounded part of the cuticle pusher to push back the cuticles on the surface of the nail.
• Step 5: Use the pointed, sharp part to push down the cuticles at the corners of your nails. (You can also use this tip to clean under the nails. Repeat this process for all the nails)